The Social Revolution is Here to Stay....
It's no secret that over the past couple of years, the fastest growing segment in the Internet world is Social Media...Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube are some of the biggest Social Media sites.
“Now visited by over 67 percent of the global online population…social networks and blogs… have become the fourth most popular online category – ahead of personal e-mail.”
– Global Faces and Networked Places, The Nielsen Company, March 2009
Businesses of all sizes are becoming well aware of the fact that if they don’t start using these technologies to communicate with customers & subscribers they are going to fall behind their competition very FAST!
Simply put...social media is really like a big party, with many different people meeting and learning about each others interests, wants and needs. So a social media manager could be thought of as the 'Party Planner'. Our role would be to research and gather contacts and information that would be a valuable asset for your business growth.
Using social media marketing is for almost anyone, in any field or niche. From large multi national corporations like Target, Pepsi, and Wal-Mart...to your local small businesses.
Some examples of other niches or industries that can benefit from social media marketing are: musicians, actors/actresses, sports personalities, dentists, real estate agents, financial planners, nightclubs, restaurants, special event planners, car dealers, health agencies, insurance agents, local organizations...really just about anything you can think of.
“Social media, simply put, is the most engaging channel available for consumers today,” the report states. “The brand that learns how to swim best with the social media current will be the one to maximize the tremendous Return Of Investment (ROI) it has to offer.”
Social Media Management Experts can manage every aspect of your online marketing campaigns, online presence and reputation...and at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full time employee to your staff.
By using our services at Social Media Management Experts, you will now be able to focus on the day to day running of your business. We will take care of all the time consuming work that is necessary to maintain your social status.
Social Media Management Experts will help...
* Increase profits - Decrease ad spending costs
* Reputation management - build, repair, maintain
* Build customer confidence and loyalty
* Build your email list of hungry loyal customers
* Create and maintain email marketing campaigns
* Build you or your company into the experts that others seek out
* Build brand awareness
* Reach out to your customers' requests, complaints and needs
* Promote your newsletters and events with Twitter and Facebook
We will only post pre-approved messages that you have agreed on, and ALWAYS in your own words and style so there's no need to worry...everything we post will be in you or your companies manner of speaking.
We will make sure that any of your customers comments or complaints are directed to right division of your company for a prompt response. This alone will keep you miles a head of your competition.
The first key step when you decide which service plan is right for you is your initial consultation. Here is where we'll need to know everything about you and/or your company and your goals so we can work together to create a social media campaign that's works and produces results.
You'll also receive detailed account activity reports weekly and monthly so you'll know exactly what's going on.
Social Media is more then just Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn...it also involves social bookmarking, Blogs, message boards, wiki's, customer reviews, podcasting and forums.
It also requires your time and understanding of the social media world. By using the services at Social Media Management Experts we can do all the tedious work to boost your online social presence, reputation and brand awareness, while saving you valuable time and money, so you can concentrate on the day to day running of your business.
If you don't see a package that you feel fits your business needs, just contact us with your needs and we will put together a package that works for you and your budget...don't be shy, just ask.
You can choose to ignore social media as a marketing tool but be prepared to be left behind...or you can let us take care of building and maintaining your social online presence.
- Social Media Management Blog
- Social Media Management Experts blog will keep you instantly updated with the social media scene.
- Social Media Marketing Services
- Choose the service package that fits with you business needs
- Free eBook ' Social Media Marketing Explained'
- Get your Free copy of ' Social Media Marketing Explained'
- Contact us
- You can contact Social-Media-Management with your question or comments
- About Social Media Management Experts
- Ron Richardson is the Founder of Social Media Management Experts, we can take care of all you social marketing needs
- Business Process Outsourcing: The Perfect Solution for Your Business
- Outsourcing some of your day to day taks such as Social Media marketing can help save you a lot of time and money. By outsourcing these jobs you'll have the time to focus on the day to day tasks....
- Using Social Media Marketing to Promote Your Online Website
- An in depth view on how to effectively use social media sites like Facebook and Twitter to market your business
- Using Social Media Sites to Promote Your Online & Offline Business
- Using social media to promote your business, whether it's online or offline. One of the cheapest forms of proven advertising is social media
- Converting Every Visitor into Subscriber
- Learn how you can convert a higher number of website visitors into subscribers first, then into lifetime paying customers for your business
- Remembering a Childhood Lesson Goes A Long Way In Your Social Media Marketing C
- Remembering the lesson that our parents taught us akids may go a long way with you social media marketing campaigns
- Transparency Through Social Media Marketing
- In order for any company, large or small to be successful in the social media marketing world, you must be transparent and let your customers in.
- The New Real Estate Agent of the Social Media Era
- Now real estate agents from all over are beginning to join and benefit from the social networks like FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more.
- Engage in Social Media or Lose Customers
- If you're not prepared to engage in the social maedia marketing scene, then you should be prepared to lose some of your customers to your competition
- What Are #Hashtags and How Can You Use Them on Twitter
- Learn what #HASHTAGS are and why you should be using them in your social media marketing
- Understanding backlinks and how to get them to build to get on 1st page og Googl
- Downlaod this free ebook and learn how important backlinks are to your site and where to find them to improve you search engine results
- Where Does the ‘Selling’ Take Place in Your Social Media Marketing Campaign?
- Do you know where the selling should take place in your social media marketing campaign?
- 77 ways to use social media for marketing
- 77 different ways to use your social media accounts to profit from...free
- Forum Marketing Basics
- If you're not using this one simple method to attract qualified prospects to your business you're missing out on a huge profit potential
- Wordpress Secrets
- We love WordPress. In a matter of seconds, for free - you can have a pro-looking site that is very
- Your First 100 Subscribers
- A free report that will show you how to get your first 100 subscribers for your list
- 10 Essential Questions for Realtors and Brokers to Ask When Setting Up Your Soci
- 10 Essential Questions for Realtors and Brokers to Ask When Setting Up Your Social Media Marketing Campaign Don’t Start Your Social Media Marketing Campaign Until You Answer These 10 Key Questions
- Fanpage Dollars
- The Complete A-Z Blueprint On Making A Fortune From Fanpages
- Facebook Fanpage Case Studies
- Case studies of the most popular fanpages on Facebook
- Contribute to Social Media Management
- Would you like to share your knowledge about social media management? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.